Monday, May 3, 2010

Pledge of Allegiance

I have to say we're so proud of our patriotic little girl! She thinks that the American flag is so amazing! Every time we pass one she gets so excited! She loves the way it flies so high, the colors and it that it has "twinkle stars" on it! I thought it so appropriate to teach her the pledge of allegiance! It it so cute how she knows every word and says it past every flag we pass!

I knew it at a small age and would say it every time I saw one. At the age of 4 I was riding in the car with my Grandma Norma. We were driving from Bountiful to Salt Lake. I rehearsed it 25 times on the way there and back. I'm sure Grandma was so glad for that ride to be over!

Addaly has made us all so proud! We love this little girl so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!