Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that all the fabulous mothers have a wonderful day! I have had so many great examples in my life! My Mom is truly the best! She has taught me so many things! I appreciate her more then anything! She is truly my best friend! I love watching her as a Grandmother! How much love she has for Addaly! She is always there for me no matter what! Mom I love you tons! I am so lucky to have wonderful Grandmothers! That I have been able to be close to and spend special times with! My mother in-law. For raising such a great son, that is so good to me! For being a fabulous grandma to Addaly! Addaly sure loves her grandma Jackie! I have the best friends in the world that are fabulous moms! That are always there for me!
I love being Addalys mom! It is the best gift in the whole world! I feel she has taught me more then I have her!

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Your such a great Mother Katie, Addaly is so lucky to have you. Were very lucky to know you and I know my life is better cause your in it.