Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lets Play Dress Up!





























Addaly cracks me up everyday! Everyday she has to dress up in some way! Whether it is with a hat and Doug's shoes, tutu, or her barbie dress. She loves to pretend all day long! She tells me all the time she wants to be a Princess when she grows up! It just depends on the day of which one that would be. She and I watch the Price is Right in the morning, because she thinks the ladies on it are beautiful princess's! She thinks that every little girl or women in a dress is a princess! The other day we went to Chic fil-a and there were 2 little girls dressed up in princess dresses. She was so excited, she kept trying to play with them. At one point she came out of the play place disappointed cause they wouldn't dance like princess with her! She is definitely a girlie girl and I wouldn't change it for anything! I love my little Doodle-Bug!






No comments: