Thursday, June 11, 2009

Newest member of the Anderson Family!

We are so excited about getting a little puppy. She was born 3 weeks ago and is so dang cute! I never thought that we would be a pet family, but Addaly loves puppies! This is a great opportunity to get one that will stay small and NOT shed. I don't do hair of any kind... eww... Plus did I mention that she will be FREE!!! This is definitely my kind of dog!!! We went to pick out which puppy we wanted last night. We held every one in the litter. She was so snugly and cuddled right up to all of us! We totally fell in love!! We get to bring her home in 5 weeks.
Now for the hard part we don't know what to name her! We keep asking Addy what she wants to name it and she says"Daddy" We want to give her a cool name. Last night we talked about Edna or Maxine. I really like the names Phoebe, Matilda or Penelope. I just have to get Doug to agree. So if you have any suggestions let us know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like Edna, that is classic!!! Matilda is really cute too though!