Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cabela's

Ok so I think that I am the only Utahn that hasn't been to Cablea's until this last weekend!! Doug has been telling me how fun of a store it is and about the huge fish. We decided to take Addy to see it. You would have thought that the girl died and gone to heaven! She loved the fish and seeing all of the other animals! She loved being able to play and run around!! Forget the zoo and the aquarium, I think that she has found her favorite place!



































4 comments:

Ivy and Haley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Holly and Landon said...

Might as well go to Cabela's for free rather than paying for the zoo! That is too funny!

Chelsea said...

That's so cute that she loved Cabela's so much! I love the last picture with her wearing that hat!! Your Moab trip looked really fun, too. Can you believe I'm a Utahn and have never been to the arches or Cabela's?!

Aaliyah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.