Saturday, June 13, 2009

Fun Family Day

The weather has been extremely crappy for the last 2 weeks. We woke up this morning and there was not any rain. We made a mad dash to the zoo for a fun family day! All of the animals were out playing around because it was nice and cool out side. We were able to see everything, ride the carousal and train before it started to rain again. Addaly and I hit the zoo a lot, but it was tons of fun because Doug got to come with us. Plus Addaly had a clear view of everything on top of Doug's shoulders!! After the zoo we grabbed lunch and then home for a fabulous and much needed nap! Thanks babe for a fun day!










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about looking grown up with that new do, I love Addy's hair!!!
It fits her feisty little personality perfect!

Chelsea said...

I've totally missed out on tons of fun things you've all been up to...1. WAY cute hair, Addy! She looks darling as usual!
2. I'm so jealous of that darling puppy you get to bring home; I like Edna too, because that's my favorite character from the movie "The Incredibles"
3. You day at the zoo looked like tons of fun.

Hope you're doing well!

Holly and Landon said...

I've been out of town so I just got caught up on your blog. So cute! Her hair, your puppy, your cute little fam at the zoo...love it!