Thursday, November 12, 2009

Princess on Ice

Last night we took Addaly to the Disney Princesses on Ice. She was so excited for days leading up to the show. We kept asking her where we were going and she would say Disney Land! My Mom took her earlier in the day to pick out this cute little Cinderella dress. She was so excited! She kept saying that she was singing and dancing like a princess! She loved the show, but was a little disappointed that she couldn't go down and dance on the ice with the princesses! I am so glad that she had so much fun! I can't wait to see her at Disney Land in march! She is going to love it!














1 comment:

Chelsea said...

It looks like soo much fun, and I loved all your Halloween costumes!!! SO great! I might have to steal your idea for me next year! You are hilarious...