Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Help Me Help Me!


So I have to begin by saying how much I love this little girl! How much happiness, laughter and spunk she brings into our lives!
She has been cracking us up lately with the things she has been saying! Doug and I are constantly looking at each other in shock thinking did she really just say that! She is so smart and is learning new things like crazy! She loves to repeat her numbers from 1-10 in Spanish, saying the Pledge of Allegiance every time we pass the American Flag, or dancing to "Addaly Doodles song " Poker Face.
The other day we were riding in the car which felt like forever. It was dark out side and Doug and I were in the front seats. We thought Addaly had fallen asleep. All of a sudden we hear "help me help me, I'm getting really tired!" That same day she was at Grandma Jackie's playing out in the yard while everyone was doing yard work. She went inside knowing Uncle Dirk was there. She couldn't see or hear him, she started to cry and said "Uncle Dirk I don't know where you are, but I really need you right now"
We have these conversations with her everyday and have to just hug and smother her with kisses! We love this little doodle bug so much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so funny, I just love her!

Holly and Landon said...

I can see her spunk even by looking at a picture of her! She's so funny!