Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Addaly Doodle!


Add Image


(all dressed up minus her cute birthday outfit!)






(ok so the cake only looks good from a far! The bottom wasn't tall enough so I had to do some fixing at the last minute!)





I can't believe that Addaly is already 3! Time has flown by! When she woke up on her birthday she asked "Mom am I 3? How come I'm not 2 anymore?" The kid is too funny! She is so smart! Learning new things all the time! Saying the most hilarious things and knowing the right time to say them! She has brought so much joy in our lives! We love this little girl tremendously!
We took her to see Toy Story 3 ( we've been telling her we would take her since it came out on her actual birthday!) she loved it, and so did us adults. Then back to our house for presents, pizza, cake and ice cream! In that exact order! She was dying to open her presents! Of course she was spoiled rotten by her Grandmas, Grandpa, aunts and uncles! They all knew exactly what to get her, more princess stuff!! The whole day was great! She loved every minute of it!
Happy Birthday our little doodle bug! We love you so much!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Addy!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by! BTW I think your cake is cute!

The Thomas Family said...

I wish we could have been to this celebration. But I promise I thought of you so much that day. love you