Sunday, March 21, 2010

So Fun!

Addaly and I went with my BFF Shell a couple of weeks ago to the Discovery Gateway. It was so fun! She was in heaven! She loved loved the grocery store and the little house. She loves anything that screams girl! That place was amazing! It had so much stuff to do for all ages! Thanks to Jax for showing her the ropes and playing so good with her!












I don't have any idea who this lady was, but her outfit was killing me! I'm going to get in trouble one of these days for taking random pictures of people, but I can't help that I love to people watch and I want to share all the goods!









































1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

This was such a fun day. Our playdates always are. Love you and that ladies outfit had to be shared w/ the rest of the world too!