Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weenie Roast

A couple of weeks ago we went with Nic and Rachel up Farmington Canyon to have a "weenie roast" It was so fun and the girlies had a blast! They both loved the fact that the could go exploring and look for sticks! They both got filthy dirty and sopping wet! Rachel even did a little dance for Nic, he acted a little embarrassed, but secretly I think he thought it was hilarious! We all did!! We had such a good time and I'm glad that the little BFF's did too!



































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun! We will definitely have to do it again next year!

Chelsea said...

I love all your pics of the weenie roast, but especially the first one!! I loved looking at all your previous posts, too. Your booth at Raspberry Days looked awesome-no wonder it was so busy;that does not surprise me.
Also, happy anniversary a little while ago. Sorry I'm just catching up now on all the fun happenings in your life.
Tell your mom I loved seeing the picture of her dancing by the float-hilarious!
ok, that's all...I promise!