Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy 24th of July

(this is my Mom with her favorite float! Mama's Temple, she gets in the road and dances with them every year! They recognize her and love it just as much as she does!)




I had this wonderful idea to sleep out down town for the Days of 47 parade. I convinced Shelly to come and go with me. Shane and Doug thought that we were so crazy, and I'm sure they enjoyed their night in a comfy bed! Although it wasn't too bad for me, Shell had it pretty rough! I hope that one day she will forgive me! There is something about being 6 months preggers, sleeping on the ground and then being out in the hot hot hot (did I mention hot) sun that doesn't go together! That's what BFF's are for! I love ya Shell. We took Kam, Keegan and some of their friends. We slept for a few hours and the boys didn't sleep at all! The parade was so much fun. Shane and my Mom met us down there with a tent for shade and breakfast. Addaly pretty much loved it dancing to all the marching bands, and loving all the "neigh-neighs" I can't wait until next year!!
We finished the day with visiting Grandma Tulla, and Grandma and Grandp Moffat. Because of the lack of sleep from the night before, the night ended pretty early! I think I am getting to old for all nighters!!



(We love and support our military!)








(Look at this cute little face! Got to love Coley!)












































2 comments:

Brent and Jenny Colvin said...

Yay, I didn't know you guys had a blog! And who is in charge of "The Anderson Family" blog?

The Thomas Family said...

OMG! I'm still trying to forgive for that one. I think I slept for 2 days for recovery. It was almost like a hangover... lol j/k Last time it took me that long to rejuv. from hanging with you it was my BDAY and we know how to party! It's okay BFF I LOVE YOU!!!