Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Big Girl Ponies!







Ok so Addy's hair is finally growing and is long enough for "big girl" ponies!!! I know that it doesn't seem like that big of a deal, but we are finally out of the mullet stage!!! I am so excited but a little sad at the same time. As I am looking at the pictures with her ponies I am realizing she is definitely not a baby anymore. She is a TODDLER! She is smart and is learning so many new things! She is talking in full sentences now and really loves the word NO.

2 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

I love her ponies and dang straight it is a big deal, it's sweet. I love that kid!!

Anonymous said...

I would kill for Ellie to have what you like to call "mullet hair".
The new ponies are very cute, I also loved the old ones though too! Pretty hard to make that girl look bad!