Wednesday, September 3, 2008

This is all aobut me.

Hello,

As many of you may know my name is Doug, I am the husband and father in this little equation, that Katie has going on. There is not much to know about me, I am very family oriented my wife and daughter are my world, I will do any thing for my girls I guess you could say I am whipped. Katie and I are about to celebrate our 5th anniversary, to me this is nuts I cant believe it has been five years it seems like yesterday I was watching her walk down the isle thinking WOW she is the most beautiful girl in the world. The last five years have been GREAT and I would not change one thing about them, I love my wife she is an amazing wife and an even better mother, Addy and I are so lucky to have her in our life's.

Now on to my little PRINCESS, Addaly, she is so amazing I never thought being a dad would be so much fun. I love her to death she has done so many great things for me and my family (Katie), I never thought I could care so much for a baby but the first time I saw her my heart melted. I cant wait to have more additions to our family, I think at this point we are going for four kids, but Katie has expressed a desire to have eight, but I don't think so. The most amazing thing about Addaly is her attitude, she can make anyone fall in love with her and at the same time if she wants something she will let you know it. But as I have said I would not change a thing about her, it may be a little bi est being I am her dad and all but she is the cutest baby I have ever seen and is the smartest as well.

Well I guess I better get back to work, if I don't bring home a check Katie beats me.

1 comment:

The Thomas Family said...

Oh Douglas, you melt my little heart!!!